Blog Expectations

Ok...so I've gotten enough feedback from several different sources to give me some ideas on the most effective way to operate this blog. Of course everyone would like to know how to get business in the door and how to increase business. I will get to those but I feel I have to start with the most important factor...recruiting the right agent.

See getting business is difficult if you are recruiting agents that don't write business already. Increasing your business is difficult if you're not continuing to recruit good agents. So I guess what I'm saying is I believe it will be difficult for me to talk about getting business and increasing business if you don't have the foundation that it takes to be successful at either one of those.

The plan of this blog is to have an entry every morning on one topic a week. So starting next week you'll see an entry on Monday morning in regards to recruiting the right agent.

I would encourage you to make this blog your home page so that when you boot your computer in the morning and pull up the Internet that you take two seconds and read that days entry and try to implement something in there each day to help you increase your success.

I look forward to your comments and questions.

Sincerely,
The Marketer

No comments: